Modified Dick Longstreet Memorial Sunday, June 17th
Honoring legendary area driver Dick Longstreet with a 41 lap Modified Summer Slam Special paying $4,100 to win and $200 to take the green!
GENERAL RACE RULES FOR THE SUNDAY SUMMER SLAM FOR CRATE SPORTSMAN, STREET STOCKS, WINGLESS SPRINTS, XCEL MODS AND 4 CYLINDERS. click here for printable version.
(plus posted bonuses)
SUNDAY SUMMER SLAM Crate Sportsman Race 2 - 25 Laps - 25 weekly show up points awarded...
25 green-flag laps (cautions do not count) - $1,000 to win…$100 to start…
All rules will follow FMP track rules – American Racer Tires 33 or harder on front. LR 44/RR48.
TIRES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE THE FMP STAMP AT ANY SUMMER SLAM EVENT!
- Minimum weight 2,400 lbs. Max. 628 gear rule in effect.
Draw for heat-race starting spots - Redraw of top heat finishers for the feature.
- Crate Sportsman Summer Slam Overall Champion will earn a $1,000 bonus…A $15 entry fee will be collected which will all be paid back to positions 2 through 10 in the final Summer Slam standings.
Crate Sportsman posted bonuses –
The Frable Family is posting $250 to the Hard Charger in the feature event.
Three randomly chosen feature drivers will earn a free American Racer Tire certificate courtesy of the Longstreet Family.
Summer Slam Street Stocks – 25 Laps - 25 weekly show up points awarded...
Rules will be based on Fight Night Series Rules.
Line ups will be done by a draw- re-draw format…
25 green-flag laps – points will be awarded for each series.
$650 to win… Heats – 8 laps – Consolations – tba
There will be one $15 entry to go in to the Summer Slam Final Point Fund.
Please note…Factory Stock teams can run American Racers in all Summer Slam Street Stock races to qualify for a $100 posted bonus at each event…
Fantastic Five FWD Four Cylinder - 20 Laps - 25 weekly expert show up points awarded...
Standard Five Mile Point Four Cylinder rules apply for FWD - no racing tires on FWD
Drivers must be 14 years of age - proof of age is required
Heats - 6 laps
- All cars will start the feature…
- FWD Cars only…$400 to win…- $15 driver entry for this event goes toward point fund total.
Wingless Sprint Cars - 25 Laps
- Engine Options: GM 602 Crate – maximum 750 cfm. Holley carb. –
“open 358” max. 500 cfm Holley 4412 carb. –
Racesaver 305 legal
“LS option” – 5.3 maximum size. May convert to carburetion, or may leave factory, unaltered injection. Max. 750 Holley carb. May swap camshaft but all other internal parts must remain stock.
Fuel – gas or alcohol permitted. Minimum weight 1,575 lbs.
$400 to win – there will be a $15 entry fee which will go back to Summer Slam top ten in points.
Sunday Slam For Xcel 600 Modifieds – 20 Laps - 25 weekly show up points awarded...
Rules will be based on weekly Xcel 600 Modified rules.
Line ups will be done by a draw/ re-draw format.
20 green-flag laps - Heats - 8 laps -,Consolations – tba
$250 to winFor more information please phone 607-775-5555 or log on to www.5milepointspeedway.com
- All teams are required to use fire proof face hoods, some type of neck collar or head restraint and fireproof racing gloves in addition to the standard fire suit and helmet requirements!
- All teams are required to use a one-way radio monitor – radio frequency 454.000.